INTERN: THREE MONTH CONTRACT
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone tenacious, fiercely organised and driven to join our team; someone with an eye for detail, a hunger to learn fast and a knack for getting stuff done. Someone who wants to make a difference, who spots opportunities and who knows that even if they’ve not done something before, they will learn best by giving it a go.
You’ll be working across all three of our services – Find, Live and Communicate – so no two days will be the same. One day you’ll be helping to create and deliver strategic culture change projects and internal communications initiatives to make organisations more purpose driven; another you’ll be delivering exciting communications projects rooted in behaviour change – including digital and content, media relations, social media and stakeholder relations.
As with any role in our team, you’ll form an integral part of building and evolving our business and our culture – you’ll play a key part in driving the internal culture as well as with our own marketing and new business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Belief in the power of values-driven communications to create a happier, healthier world
- A desire to work in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors
- A real knack for details and organisation
- Flexibility, accountability and strong ability to independently manage priorities and take initiative on delivering results
- 3 months plus experience in culture or communications (or transferable skillset equivalent) and ideally experience in a startup, agency, or similar fast-paced, flexible environment
- Energy, excitement and drive to create change, with a positive can-do attitude
- An obsession with quality and desire to deliver award-winning work
- Alignment with our values: Bring out the best, Nudge don’t judge, Make it happen, Be Triple C (Calm, Cheerful, Can-do), and Stay Playful
- London Living Wage
- Our famous Wednesday Off-ternoon (to promote productivity and personal wellbeing our office closes at 1:30 pm every Wednesday for full-time staff!)
- An annual wellbeing plan that includes a session with a coach to identify stress factors, self-care routines, assess big picture life balance and provide tools for better life balance.
- 25 days holiday a year including office shut down at Christmas
- Birthdays off
- A flexible pension plan
- Regular skills sharing and training sessions; plus a personalised development plan and MBTI assessment
- Dynamic shared working space in Old Street with lots of other start-ups
- Fun team stuff from our quarterly bonding days to our twice-daily stretch, to picnics in the park
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com by Friday 18th October.