OFFICE MANAGER: PERMANENT (PART-TIME)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a fun and fiercely organised ‘swiss army knife’ office manager to join our team. You are quick, smart and proactive, and you have an eye for detail. We’re a young company, which means things change on a weekly basis and you may find yourself turning your hand to all sorts of tasks – but this is the kind of environment you thrive in. You know that even if you’ve not done something before, you’ll learn best by rolling up your sleeves and having a go.
You’ll work hard to make things run smoothly, with your responsibilities spanning supporting our HR Director with policies and benefits, being PA to our CEO, overseeing operational needs like amending contracts, and just generally supporting and keeping an eye out for the team. You’ll also get stuck in with ensuring that Kin&Co’s projects are being delivered to award-winning standards and in line with our internal systems, and ensuring that we track and celebrate our social impact.
As with any role in our team, you’ll form an integral part of building and evolving our business and our culture. Ultimately, you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment, surrounded by a team driven by disrupting the status quo by making organisations work for the world.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience working in an office environment
- 2+ years of experience in a PA/EA role
- Ninja skills in details and organisation and creating order
- Proven ability to hit tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Flexibility and accountability
- Great people skills, with energy, positivity and can-do attitude
- Alignment with our values: Bring out the Best, Make Stuff Happen, Nudge Don’t Judge, Be Triple C (Calm, Cheerful & Can-do), and Stay Playful
- Salary: £25,000+ per annum, dependent on experience – we are open to discussing different part-time arrangements, whether that’s shorter days five days a week, three full days, four varied hour days etc
- An annual wellbeing plan that includes a session with a coach to identify stress factors, self-care routines, assess big-picture life balance and provide tools for better life balance.
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday a year including office shut down at Christmas
- Birthdays off
- A flexible pension plan
- Regular skills sharing and training sessions; plus a personalised development plan and MBTI assessment
- Dynamic shared working space in Old Street with lots of other start-ups
- Fun team stuff from our quarterly bonding days to our twice-daily stretch, to picnics in the park
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Monday 25 November. First interviews will be held on Thurs 28 November.